picjais

picjais

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mustache Movember

Jason decided to take part in the wonderful Mustache Movember, which requires him to grow ONLY a mustache, no other facial hair. Yuck. Here's how his face looked at the beginning of the month:


and November 30th:

The jacket doesn't help. He looks like Ron Burgundy:


The sad part was, I really didn't think it was THAT bad because it was gradually growing in, and I got to see it every day so it wasn't that shocking. Once he shaved it off and I looked at pictures, I told him that it was atrocious and he should never do it again haha. While shaving it off we had to have some fun and do a Hitler mustache:


One of the perks of my job is that I've gotten some free tickets to cool events! Teri scored me tickets to an MMA (mixed martial arts) fight at Texas Station. I have never really watched MMA, and I knew Jason would be excited. It was actually a lot of fun and we had great seats!








We got to meet/take pictures with some of the fighters!

Urijah Faber

James Krause

Chidi "Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" Njokuani


I also got free tickets to a UNLV football game. Josh is a high school teacher and also the athletic director, so he gets random free stuff and sometimes passes it along to me! He's given me two sweatshirts and a bunch of Gatorade products.

Go Rebels! (They actually played pretty horribly,
and lost the game, but it's still fun to go!)


Sneak picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment