After you make a cheesecake you have to let it sit out at room temperature for about an hour before you can put it in the fridge. By the time we were done baking them (which takes about an hour), I was way too exhausted to wait another hour to put them in the fridge. Luckily my wonderful husband volunteered to stay awake and do it, and let me pass out. Thanks babe!
We had a wonderful holiday with my family. I'm glad Jason and I get along with each other's families; it makes everything way easy! Oh, and we also got to see our friend Soup (Eric Campbell), he came over to my grandma's for games and leftover pie. Here's some pictures from the weekend:
We had a wonderful holiday with my family. I'm glad Jason and I get along with each other's families; it makes everything way easy! Oh, and we also got to see our friend Soup (Eric Campbell), he came over to my grandma's for games and leftover pie. Here's some pictures from the weekend:
Turkey bowl on Thanksgiving morning.
I only lasted about 10 minutes, it was way too cold!
Landon and his best friend Peck
Scum!
Me and Mish
Modeling Auntie Ise's scarf, what a little stud muffin!
Brady is the best part of the picture
Guitar Hero
Bowling
Discovery Park
Here are some of the things I am grateful for: my husband, my family (immediate, distant, in-laws, all of them!), friends that still keep in touch with me even though we live far apart, technology (making communication way easier), our Tempurpedic bed, a roof over our heads/Sheena and Roger's generosity, freedom, the gospel, the First Presidency, a car, and not just having a job but having one that I love.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!










No comments:
Post a Comment