picjais

picjais

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

October

Let's see, what did we do in October that was exciting?

We bought tickets from Groupon to go see a musical, Evil Dead at Planet Hollywood's V Theater. It was a pretty entertaining show--great songs, very funny, and of course they squirt fake blood all over the place. Sadly we weren't close enough to get any, but it was still fun to watch other people get soaked.


Waiting in line

We didn't really do anything exciting for Halloween, just went to our ward party. We had decided to be Red and Kitty from That 70's Show, and originally Jason was going to shave his head like Red, but backed out. I had the hardest time finding a wig for Kitty, so unfortunately our hair wasn't very great for the costumes, but we still had fun dressing up like them. Jason is disappointed that I cannot mimic Kitty's laugh, but it's hard!


Jason loves his "new" corduroy pants and shirt.
He wears them often. I will never wear my outfit again haha.

Then Jason went from being Red, to being Bob...
or Hyde...or both?

Jason's family came to visit on their way to and from Mexico and it was nice getting to spend time with them. We walked around on the strip and took them to a trampoline house. I don't have any pictures from their visit unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment