We are currently renting my mom's downstairs to save money. It's nice having a built-in babysitter, and Grandma and Grandpa LOVE seeing Harley every day! Auntie Kimmee moved home from New Mexico so it's a full house, and Harley loves having so many people around who love her to death!
Jason is still working for his father building decks and I am still doing online school. I had a 3 month leave of absence when I had Harley but I am back into it. I'm also starting to work out regularly again FINALLY! I was getting tired of being stuck in between maternity and regular clothes. I'm excited to start seeing some results and getting my pre-baby body back!
Some fun things about Miss Harley Savannah:
- Currently in the 100th percentile for height and 64th for weight
- Started eating solids at 4 1/2 months with her doctor's okay (she has been showing an interest in food since she was almost 3 months old!)
- LOVES eating and usually cries when she is done
- A few days ago she started sitting up by herself
- Refuses to roll over because she doesn't want to be on her stomach
- Sleeps through the night most of the time
- Loves being outside
- Loves her kitties! Zuko loves her back but Jack doesn't really pay much attention to her
- Giggles at Daddy the most (even when he doesn't do anything to make her laugh)
- Smiles when she sees cell phones because she thinks we're going to take a picture of her
- Loves looking at herself in the mirror
- Screams, squeals, shrieks, and says "mama"
- When I lay her down on the floor, within a matter of minutes she is in a different place or turned completely different
- Heard her daddy's voice on speakerphone once and started smiling and giggling immediately
- Loves baths
- Hates me touching her face at all (wiping off her face, picking her nose, wiping eye goobers out, etc.)
- Doesn't like hearing other babies cry
- Enjoys being serenaded and watching me dance like an idiot
- Likes being read to, and likes to "read" the books back to me
- Very good at entertaining herself so mommy can get stuff done
- Loves people, and all the attention she gets from strangers when we are in public
- Still breastfeeding, but my supply has started decreasing. I've been taking fenugreek to keep it up
- Has already flown on a plane twice to CA for two different weddings. She's an amazing traveler!
Now for the pictures!
I truly cannot believe how big my little girl is getting! It is so much fun to see her grow and watch her personality develop, but I already miss her being a tiny little thing! Time is flying by and I just want to pause haha. I finally understand why parents always say that! Either way, I absolutely LOVE this child. She is such a blessing in my life and makes me so happy. I'm incredibly lucky to be her mom. I couldn't have picked a better baby, I love my crazy weird spaz of a child!













I love her and can't wait to see her and you of course!!
ReplyDeleteI love her and can't wait to see her and you of course!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Sounds like things are going great!
ReplyDelete