picjais

picjais

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

One Year Down, Forever To Go!

On June 30th, Jason and I celebrated one whole year of marriage! We took the motorcycle out to the beach and spent some time there. On the way there, we stopped in Aberdeen to grab some sunscreen at Walmart, and decided to have a quick lunch. We ended up going to Burger King, and then I remembered that's exactly what we had one year ago right after our wedding :) The beach was very windy but warm and sunny. We put our towels down up on a little hill so it was less windy, and soaked up some sun. On our way back to town we realized it may not have been the smartest idea to ride the bike. Our butts were pretty sore and also very hot!



Our good friend, and one of Jason's groomsmen, Shaun generously treated us to a dinner at one of our favorite restaurants Fujiyama. As always the food was amazing, and of course I ate way too much. After dinner we went back to Shaun's place and played Sorry with him and Annette. 


We love this guy! He's the best!

I can't believe it's already been a whole year. We moved three times, got our first pet together (our baby Zuko), got pregnant for the first time, and had lots of fun! I'm so glad we are living on our own now and I wouldn't have it any other way! We love our house and our little family. I can honestly say I love Jason way more today than I did on our wedding day, and I know our love for each other will keep growing. 



Happy anniversary baby, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment